The Poker Mind: Play Poker Like the Top 1%. What Everyone Ought to Know About Poker Strategy, Poker Math and the Mental Game Behind the Cards. Make the Right Bet, See the Tells, and Win the Tournament
Master The Mental Game Of Texas Hold’Em Poker And Learn How To Use Simple And Effective Techniques To Crush Your Opponents In Any Poker Game!
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to master the game of Texas Hold’em poker but don’t know how to go about it, then keep reading…
Are you sick of not being able to dominate your opponents and control the game? Tired of the ego drop that comes with each crushing loss, knowing that you’ve been outsmarted… again?
Have you tried to get an edge over your opponents using methods and techniques that don’t seem to work for you?
Do you want to finally say goodbye to long, losing streaks and discover a toolbox of simple, straightforward techniques and strategies that will help you win a lot more poker games?
If yes, then keep reading…
You see, mastering poker doesn’t have to be difficult. And it doesn’t have to depend on luck either.
In fact, I’ll go a step further and say it’s easier than you think, but you don’t have to believe me.
An article in Gaming Law Review has demonstrated why poker is a game of skill and not of luck with similar techniques you’re going to find in this guide.
What does this mean for you?
You can master the ins-and-outs of Texas Hold’em without bleeding yourself dry or feeling as dumb as rocks.
Here’s a snippet of what you’re going to discover in The Poker Mind:
- The 6 player types and how you can figure out your opponent’s playing style to come out on top (page 13)
- The 1 remarkable tip that could help you X3 your win rate (page 18)
- How to choose the best playing style that helps you dominate (page 19)
- Simple techniques so you can master and use poker math like the pros (page 21)
- Dramatically increase your win rate by learning how to analyze hands and figure out the right time to call (page 36)
- The truth about how to accurately read poker tells (page 61)
- A magic technique that will get your opponents to fold and call when you want them to (page 73)
- An easy way to figure out when to raise or fold (page 88)
- …and much, much more!
Imagine how you’re going to feel once you’re able to walk into any table with the confidence of a pro at a table full of amateurs. Won’t that be great?