Poker Playing Cards – Two Decks of Poker Cards – Jumbo Index & Two Pips – Professional Playing Cards for Texas Holdem Poker
- WHAT YOU NEED: Are you an avid poker player on the search for the ideal deck of cards? We have the answer with the amazing poker playing cards, a premium deck that will help get the winning hand!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our decks of cards are made of plastic and are highly durable and robust but still easy to handle. The cards will not break and their edges will not bend, so you can use the same two decks of cards over and over again.
- CASINO LEVEL: The plastic playing cards have a smooth underside that allows them to slide perfectly. The slightly textured rear side makes the cards easy to handle and to be picked up, making this deck ideal for both professional or amateur poker players.
- PLAY YOUR BEST HAND: In order to offer you the best chance at winning the hand, we have made sure that the professional playing cards have a jumbo-sized index on two corners so you can easily recognize the community cards from any position around the table.
- COMPLETE SET: The standard poker card set contains two identical decks of cards with 2 Jokers included. The cards can be used for the classy Texas Holdem, but also for tricks, Skat or any other card game that you love.
Perfect for Texas Holdem Poker
These poker cards are particularly well suited for Texas Holdem poker.
Thanks to the jumbo-sized index, the community cards are easy to see from every position around the table. The smooth underside of the cards ensures they slide smoothly over the table, the finely textured rear side makes it easier to pick up the cards from the table.
These poker cards from Americas Playing Cards also have striking, unique designs on the back, and the white edges make it more difficult to cheat by fixing the dealing or marking the cards.
Playing poker has never felt so good!
Extremely robust and durable
The greatest disadvantage of cardboard playing cards is particularly evident when playing poker: the cards stay bent upwards when you lift the corners. This doesn’t happen with Bullets plastic poker cards because they hold their shape well and will always return to their original form.
Plastic playing cards are also characterised by being extremely durable. Plastic cards can last up to 30x longer than cardboard playing cards, which can wear out quickly.
These poker cards will outlast your stack of chips!